All staff enjoy
e-learning at their own pace.
Content ranges from basic to advanced.
New staff adopt a professional mindset.
Videos stream to any mobile device with WiFi.
Statistics record learning and course completion.
What Else Makes EOT #1?
Engaging Videos from the Experts
- No chumps. Every video is written and hosted by a world-renowned professional.
- No fluff. All content focuses on practical leadership skills that staff need to succeed.
- No “Death By PowerPoint.” We film only real staff and real kids in realistic scenarios.
- No limits. You can always upload your own custom videos, quizzes, and handouts.
Accountability and Tracking
- Choose from pre-made courses or create your own, for different groups of staff.
- Track your staff's learning from your “Director Dashboard” private admin page.
- Print a record of completed coursework to include in your accreditation binder.
- No more staff snoozing through lectures. Now you can document real understanding.
See something in a video that’s different from how you do things? Want the new staff to meet the returning staff? Have a policy you’d rather not discuss on Facebook?
Your “Virtual Staff Lounge” is the perfect, private space to start discussion threads and promote staff bonding months before your on-site training program begins. No more surprises or awkward ice-breakers!
Earn College Credit
In addition to certificates of completion, your staff can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the University of Southern Maine for every 5 modules (video + quiz + handout) they complete successfully. Our Director of Continuing Education will guide each learner through the simple application process. Modest fees apply.
Easy to Set-Up and Manage
Getting started is simple. Enroll yourself with a few keystrokes or call us at 877-237-3931 and we’ll talk you through it. Once you’re enrolled, our Customer Success Team will ensure you get the most out of your subscription. Got a tight schedule? Click here to pick a time to talk that works for you.
Spanish, Mandarin, and English closed captioning will soon be available for all of our 100+ videos. This awesome feature provides access to non-native speakers, as well as to all youth leaders who are deaf and hard-of-hearing.